Hair Biz

Caress' Hair Care journal

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Less Shedding!

I used some Redken Deep Fuel tonight and I believe that it resulted in less shedding or breakage when I blew my hair dry. I used it 2 or 3 times before but I never paid much attention to the results.

Ok so first, I shampooed with Organic Root Stimulator Creamy Aloe Shampoo and applied the Deep Fuel and combed it in. I left it on longer than the 5-10 minutes that they recommended—no heat or plastic cap. Then I shampooed again with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo and conditioned with Kenra Intensive Emollient. The comb-out process went well. ETA: I also used a little Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner on my ends right before I rinsed it all out.

After it was all said and done, my hair definitely felt stronger. So I added some Pantene Relaxed & Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer to my hair and some Joico K-Pak Leave-In Protectant and blew my hair dry. Voila! Much less shedding and breakage! This will definetly be a part of my routine. Since The Deep Fuel lasts for 8 shampoos, it’ll be something I use before touch-ups.

I should add that I’ll be getting my hair touched up on Monday at Mia & Maxx Hair Studio. I’ll definitely share my results next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home