Hair Biz

Caress' Hair Care journal

Monday, March 27, 2006

Look, MA, No underprocessing!

Well I washed my hair last week, 2 weeks since my touch-up, and my hair wasn't THAT underprocessed really. When wet it lay very flat but when dry, it curled up just a bit. It shouldn't cause any problems though.

I washed with Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo, conditioned with ApHOGEE Intensive Two-Minute Keratin Reconstructor and Redken All Soft Silk Fuel and used Pantene Relaxed & Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer and Joico K-pak Leave-in Protectant on my towel-dried hair. I also added a little Infusium 23 Split End Repair (a light serum that has been discontinued) to my ends. From there I blowdried my hair and flatironed my hair. My hair came out very soft and smooth buy wispy or flyaway. I've been taking care of my hair for a long time but sometimes I get stumped as to what it needs and when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home